The four wheel drive ArmaTrac 804 FG, available in Cab and Rops configuratoion, impresses with an intuitive cockpit layout and enough room to ensure operator comfort. This agricultural tractor proofed itself in the field as a great all-round performer with dependable manoeuvrability in a variety of soil conditions.
The impressively small steering radius further adds to the productivity where space is at a premium and the ZF transmission assures maximum reliability.
Equipped with new Tier3 compliant 3 turbo, after-cooler Perkins engines, an orchard tractor combining performance, reliability, comfort and design.
- Easy to operate, jump-on-and-drive tractor
- Low price per kilowatt
- Better performance with less fuel
- Low fuel emissions
- Impressive turning angle
- Automatic hydraulic lifting system
- Hydrostatic steering
- Solid metal castings
- Perkins Engine
- ZF Transmission
- Mita Hydraulics
- Bosch Electrics
- Emissions: Stage III-A (Tier 3)
- Model: Perkins / 1103D-33TA
- Power: 58 kW @ 2200 rpm
- PTO Power: 49 kW
- Rated speed: 2350 rpm
- No. of cylinders / cubic capacity: 3 Cylinders / 3.3 liters
- Aspiration: Turbo & Intercooler
- Bore & stroke: 105 mm x 127 mm
- Max torque: 310 Nm